San Miguel Creative Adventure 2019
Come and join us at the Art & Faith Retreat in San Miguel de Allen, Mexico, March 6-11, 2019 with Stephanie Ackerman, Linda O’Neal and Local Artist of San Miguel de Allen.
San Miguel de Allen could not be a more perfect setting to create, explore and restore. A city that has average weather from the mid 70’s to mid 80’s during the day and low 50’-60’s at night. San Miguel bursts with color and culture. The best city in the world to visit voted by Travel & Leisure in 2017.
San Miguel de Allen, a colonial-era city in Mexico’s central highlands, is know for its baroque Spanish architecture. Fall in love with the city while exploring the city on foot, wandering its quaint cobblestone streets and colorful buildings, it has a magic that it is hard to describe. Surrounded by historical sites, the many art galleries and specialty shops. We will be visiting several expansive food and flower markets and all the specialty shops and delicious restaurants.
The Casa we will be staying in is 2 blocks from the towns center “The Jardin”. The city’s historic, cobblestone center, The Jardin, which lies the Neo-Gothic church Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel, whose dramatic pink towers rise above the main plaza, where many religious celebrations and fiestas take place. We will see weddings marching in the streets with the giant Mojiganga’s (giant puppets).
- 5 nights, 6 days in one of the grandest Casa’s in San Miguel.
- Welcome reception with Margarita’s & Sangria, Chips, fresh Guacamole and salsa, ole!
- Daily prepared meals by our own in-house staff.
- Each room has a King Size bed and private garden patio. Double occupancy per room/sharing King size bed.
- Creative Workshops by Stephanie Ackerman – San Miguel Inspired Hand Stamp Carving and Stitching based on local colors and textures.
- A guided walking tour of San Miguel including the region history, local flower and food markets and beautiful murals by local artist painted on buildings and doors.
- A visit and time to relax at the local hot springs La Gruta
- Art Workshop from a local San Miguel artist
- Two morning yoga sessions at our Casa
- Complimentary one hour morning massage in our beautiful home
- A private cooking class taught by a local San Miguel Chef.
- Roof top Sunset dinner over looking the city
- Local Food Tasting Tour of City
- Experience Local Music and Dinner at famous Art Instituto Allende Art School
- Visit Bellas Artes
- Experience one of the most Spectular views and Sunsets from the roof top terrace of the Rosewood Hotel.
- Visit & Shop Fabrica Auroa – Fabrica Auroa is a Renovated textile mill which is home to open studios with canvases, sculptures and artisanal craftwork made by the great artists who live in San Miguel
- Shopping: An ultimate experience where you will find designer boutiques and local crafts all tucked away behind colorful doors.
- All breakfast and some lunches and dinners (at the Casa either prepared by our own personal chef or in local restaurants)
- Transfer to and from QRO airport is included.
- House and room taxes, tips included
- Relax time by our own pool, stroll the cobblestone streets, colorful stunning architecture, art galleries, street art.
You will start each day enjoying amazing fresh Breakfast prepared by our very own chef at our Casa. In between there will be an array of snacks and drinks. We will experience tasting of a variety of foods that are regional at local restaurants and meals by our Chef at the Casa. Leave your diets at home and bring your stretchy pants. There will be some lunches and dinners you can explore on your own, but most will be included.
We will be staying in one of the grandest Casa’s in San Miguel. It is a gracious 8,000 sq ft home that consist of 5 large bedrooms and 6 baths and one 1/2 bath. All bathrooms include bath products made from locally grown lavender in the area, It is called the Lavender project.. Two of the Bedrooms are Grand suites with King Size beds and private patios. There are Three other large bedrooms with King Size Beds, private baths and patios. It is a Mexican home that resonates warmth, style and elegance. Recently featured in Architectural Digest and Casas & Gente. The Casa is the reconstruction of a 300 year old home. With its original three-foot thick adobe walls, it combines the style and charm of the colonial period with all the modern comforts and conveniences, mini-kitchens and private patios for all bedrooms. The dedicated staff of seven make this a perfect place to stay.
Guests enjoy a music system throughout the house, with volume controls in each room, ten fireplaces, a rooftop garden with a 360 degree view of the city, an electronic grand piano, and high speed internet access. There is beautiful landscaping, unique architectural design elements, and a series of enchanting terraces with flowing fountains. Comfortable antique and wicker furnishings combine with a collection of decorative art from many cultures to create the perfect atmosphere for enjoying your getaway.
San Miguel de Allende, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Price for the 5 Night San Miguel de Allen Retreat: $2995.00
All Rooms are stunning and with king size beds. You will not be disappointed with any of the rooms as they are are all special. All rooms have there own patio and baths. Both Master Suites are very large and one even has a sunken whirlpool bath and fireplace in the bathroom. Both of the larger suites are on the second floor and have a large patio overlooking the pool. One of the rooms has a roof top patio and the other is on the 1st floor.
PLEASE NOTE: All rooms are the same price and rooms will be given on first comePbookings and accommodations are based on 2 people per room.
$500.00 NonRefundable Deposit Holds your spot
Your remaining balance is Due 60 Days prior to our Retreat .
You can pay in 4 payments Due $623.75 USD each.
Half down minus deposit
$1,247.50 USD Due July 1st 2018
$1,247.50 USD Due Jan 1st 2019
To reserve your spot for the 2019 San Miguel Creative Adventure, submit your payment via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Linda O’Neal at 713-294-1199. You can also send us an email at email@example.com